- Some signs have no English translation. Some quick German lessons: Eingang = Entrance. Ausgang = Exit.
- Similar to Amsterdam, taking pictures of the menu is also discouraged.
|But I got away with this one.|
- If you buy Scholl stuff for your feet, they have a multitude of variants here –at cheaper prices too.
- For Sennheiser earphones, the PHP and EUR prices are almost the same.
- While shopping, you can grab all the clothes you want and fit them all at the same time.
- There are no nosy salespeople to follow you around. Quite the opposite in fact – you have to exert effort to find them.
- When you purchase a pair of shoes, you can choose to leave behind the box.
- Some shopping spots do not accept non-EU credit cards. Usually – these are the sale items located in another part of the store.
- Decent food is quite affordable at € 15 a meal.
- Germans gas up their own car. No gas boy attendants.
|In boots of course.|