Palaui Paradise: Baua Beach Resort

I was elusive to bid farewell to the beauty of Cape Engano; but I was giddy for my meeting with the toilet and take a refreshing shower.

Baua Beach Resort had rooms for big groups. The common bathroom was located outside. Private houses/villas were also available. The resort was quite spacey – with a playground and a spacious lawn to roam about.





















The gray-sand of the beach. The waves were good enough for bodyboarding. TF lent their toys. But I was unsuccessful in catching the wave.



















Fooling around the beach.

















At our stop-over in Tuguegarao, we were given time to shop for pasalubong. The town market was one trike ride away but we opted to look around at a mall nearby. Teeehee. I bought otap, uraro and the likes as pasalubong.

Riding a kalesa on our way to dinner.
























We had dinner in Budyok in Tuguegarao.

























One serving of pasit was for Php 50. Servings were huge – it was actually for sharing. Wasn’t able to finish mine.




















I must say, this Palaui trip is one of the most memorable trips to date. And still the longest bus ride in my entire life. :P

Comments

  1. AWESOME...I LOVE THE BAUA BEACH RESORT! NICE PLACE TO RELAX:-)MSS YOU FOLKS..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Blaaaaah-ging

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines