Blaaaaah-ging

I established this blog as a "shrine" for my adventures. 

I've have travelled, since my last update - I took time to at least update my Adventure Accounts page. It's just...more difficult to really give trip details.

Each blog post takes me approximately 4 hours to write, select and watermark photos, and recheck my excel file & trip notes. So two long and detailed blog posts equal to one working day.

In the last couple of years, the rise of microblogging just made it easier to just skip a blogpost; because hey, there's your audience in FB or IG. I don't like to admit this, but there's a sense of "instant validation" when others do like your travel update post vs. waiting for someone to give a nice comment in your blog post (that took hours to write). 

In between my March 2017 post and today, I've been busy being a postgraduate student in the UK (thru the Chevening scholarship), then I've travelled for 90 days to cover 11 countries (yeap, just 11 - after all, I'm not that young backpacker anymore ;P). 

I'm now back in the Philippines. 
Lots of free time as of now. 
Maybe I'll get my enthusiasm again. Somehow.

For now, I just want to say that I'm still alive and travelling. 
Cheers.  

Comments

  1. Welcome back! Your blog has been my top go to whenever I am researching on a new place to go to. I heavily relied (and was inspired) by your first eurotrip posts when I was planning on realizing my own eurotrip dream. Looking forward to your future posts!

    ps: Congrats on the Chevening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did u apply for the chevening scholarship ty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines