ALL MINE - Update: Not anymore!

In history and Game of Thrones, the armies conquer the lands by invading and raiding. The conquered village bow down to their new lord.

I have no army. I have no desire to conquer land. 
Nowadays, the game is in the domain name. 
That is easier to conquer.

After 6 years of travel blogging, I finally bought www.adventureaccounting.com.

I availed of the promo rate of GoDaddy for the first year (Php 53) and got some discounted offer for the next two years. Overall, I paid Php 970 for three years (note that the first year is a discounted rate). 

The link redirects you to my blogspot page. As of now, I have no plans of putting the effort in getting my own hosting. It took me 6 years to decide to buy my own domain, so it will probably take a while before I get my own host.


I started blogging in 2005. That was the "dear diary" era of blogging back then. I sometimes cringe when I read my writing back in those days. There were not a lot of specialized blogs or "branded" blogs. 

Then I started travelling in 2007 . I noticed a lot of specialty blogs sprouted: fashion, beauty, travel, finance, etc. It took me a long time to decide whether I should create a new blog that features my adventures. After much thought and consultation with friends, I decided to create an new one. I seriously thought about the name and motto of this blog

"Dot-comming" (that is a verb now, right?) my blog feels so grown-up. Parang bumili ako ng condo. :P

Cheers to more travel adventures...and blogging! :D



Comments

  1. Congratulations for giving in and buying your domain name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Congrats! :D *super proud*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the domain!

    Ako naman, after 6 years, I finally moved from Blogger to Wordpress (still a free one, though. Not upgrading to Premium any time soon since I'm not earning from the blog haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a great writing. I have read your info and feel it is very helpful information to all blog reader. Keep up sharing..
    Accountants in London

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Blaaaaah-ging

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines