Hostel Review: Lima Backpackers



This was an easy choice for me. Lima Backpackers is the top recommended accommodation in Tripadvisor with overwhelming “Excellent” reviews. I booked a bed in a 4-girl dorm via Booking.com. The bed costs $12 or 36 soles for a night, including breakfast. Too bad I wasn’t able to try the breakfast because of my very early flight.



I had no problems finding the hostel as I followed the directions that Marco sent in the email. I was only in Lima for 18 hours, just a quick stop in the city before flying to Cuzco. Marco warmly welcomed me and my room was ready just a few minutes after I arrived. He also gave me a bus card and map to help me navigate the city.



We also went out for lunch at this nice restaurant which served awesome ceviche! It is nice of Marco to organize these activities for travelers to hang-out, try out new things and talk. 


 
The 4-bed girls dorm with ensuite bathroom was really cozy. I slept in these super comfortable bed with a cozy blanket. I had my own light and socket. The room and bathroom were clean and homey. Hot water in the shower was plenty. There is also a water filter so you can refill your bottles there.



The place is located in a residential building, with no elevators. Just a warning in case you have bad knees or if you have a heavy luggage with you.

Marco also woke up to bid me farewell even at 3:30AM. It was a memorable but short stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Blaaaaah-ging

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines