The Travel Bug

When the Travel Bug bites, it bites hard. You'll be itching to get out. You'll scratch it.
I don't know any cure. I don't want to be cured.

Most people wait 'til retirement to travel. People save all their lives so they can splurge on that vacation-forever mode during retirement. Who knows if you'll still be alive then? Or if your health will still allow you to travel? Can you still eat those local delicacies? Or will your health stop you?

I want to enjoy the world while I am still young, carefree and capable. It is all about BALANCE.

This is my attempt to visit all the places the world has to offer. Who knows, maybe I'll visit them all again when I retire.

Here we go!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Comments

  1. "I want to enjoy the world while I am still young, carefree and capable. It is all about BALANCE." - I have the same philosophy. :)

    Nice blog you have here. Blog-hopping from GT. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Blaaaaah-ging

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines