Europe Dream: The Beginning

I started traveling around the Philippines in 2009 but this blog was born in 2010. I still have a lot of backlog entries from my other trips. I’ll post my Europe adventure first before I forget some of the stuff I’d like to share.
=========================================================

“A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a frown on the right man's brow.” - Ovid

I can't recall the moment that I decided I will go to Europe someday. Maybe it was because I watched the Sound of Music over and over again when I was a kid? Maybe it was because of my musical background that I dreamt of traveling where Bach, Mozart or Beethoven grew up? I don't know. But I knew that I really want to go to Europe.

One day, I will conquer Europe.

The dream:

















I am writing this because I did it. I'd like to share my story, my experience, my adventure. I'm writing this to keep this memory. Maybe one day, it will remind me that I can do anything and everything, with His grace.

Comments

  1. i'm planning to go to europe din ok na kaya na 6-digit lang laman ng account ko?pero i've been to japan na and china.sa tingin mo,may chances kaya,tapos wala ako properties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JJ! With 2 visas, it could establish your travel background. If you have the means to afford the trip and you have reasons to establish your ties in the Philippines, then it is worth a try applying for the Schengen Visa. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog while reading posts on GT. I'm back-reading all your entries! Excellent blog and very inspiring for us frequent-travelers who must stick with a budget all the time :) I hope I get to save enough to conquer Europe too. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UK Visa Application in the Philippines

Blaaaaah-ging

Schengen Visa Application via French Embassy in the Philippines